Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3512B
- Drive Type: V
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,850hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2003
- Engine Hours: 3607
- Engine Location: Starboard
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3512B
- Drive Type: V
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,850hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2003
- Engine Hours: 3609
- Engine Location: Port
- Built by the renowned pedigree Italian shipyard Benetti
- Most successful 55m class of yacht ever produced and best value for money in this size market today
- Major interior and exterior refits in 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- At 909 GT she features the most spacious layout both inside and out of any 55m vessel today
- Expansive deck spaces with an inviting sun deck with a spa pool and a dedicated gymnasium
- Open air cinema
- Up to 13 guests in 6 cabins (master suite, VIP, 2x double cabins and 2x twin cabins)
- Timeless elegant decor featuring a beautiful Stefano Natucci interior with Lalique fixtures throughout
- Offering the finest quality tableware, crystal and linens, with endless careful attention to detail
- Dark blue colored hull with a red waterline contrast give a more distinguished appearance
- Stunning split-level master suite (main deck) complete with a panoramic observation lounge forward and separate study
- Turn Key Condition, all services up to date with no expense spared on her maintenance
- Lloyd's Class & MCA compliant
- Excellent charter reputation and her 15 talented, professional crew are known for their unlimited energy and flair
- Smoothly cruises at 13 knots, and a has a range of 7,000 nm at 11 knots
- Zero Speed stabilizers to reduce any rolling motion while at anchor. Retrofitted with 2 additional fins for a total of 4 fins altogether
- Large beach club and swim platform with stainless steel railings for safe, easy access to the water and watertoys
ABOUT LADY MICHELLE
ex Cakewalk, Altitude, Amnesia
Luxury Motor Yacht LADY MICHELLE (ex Cakewalk, Altitude, Amnesia) is very popular and well-performing 55-meter (180'5") superyacht, built by Italian Benetti Yachts with inspired design.
Benetti custom LADY MICHELLE features a Displacement Steel hull and Aluminium superstructure. She was built to Lloyd Certification classification society rules.
She is a solid sturdy yacht with a massive 34′ beam, marble guest entrance, and beautiful Stefano Natucci (Italy) interior, perfectly complimenting the gorgeous woodwork throughout.
She has a tradition of providing top level professional service combined with a cruising experience of redefined luxury.
Her timeless decor featuring Lalique fixtures throughout and comfortable seating work together to create an elegant yet sophisticated environment for guests.
Beautifully maintained and refitted extensively (full hull and superstructure paint, full teak deck reconditioning, all new interior soft goods, etc).
LADY MICHELLE’s massive main saloon has beige couches and bevelled mahogany paneling that gleams. The formal dining table seats twelve. There’s a dining table on the sun deck, another on the bridge deck, and another on the main deck. Dinner plates have gold chargers; there’s mural art in the saloon.
Powered by twin CAT engines, she has a cruising speed of 13 knots, and a range of 7,000 nm at 11 knots. She is equipped with zero-speed stabilizers for comfortable cruising experience.
Length Overall: 180.45 feet (55 meters)
Length at Waterline: 161.31 feet (49.17 meters)
Beam: 34.12 feet (10.4 meters)
Draft: 10 feet (3.05 meters)
Tonnage: 909 GT 272 net tons 821 light ship displacement tons
Year Built: 2003
Refit Year (s): 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2021
Interior Designer: Stefano Natucci
Naval Architect: Benetti
Classification: Lloyds register
Hull Material: Steel
Superstructure Material: Aluminum
Deck Material: teak
Main Deck: teak
Fuel Capacity 38,874 US Gal 132,000 liters
Water Capacity 5,944 US Gal 22,500 liters
Watermakers (2) 4,756 US Gal 18,000 liters
Lube Oil 388 US Gal 1,470 liters
Waste Oil 1,202 US Gal 4,550 liters
Waste Water 2,588 US Gal 9,796 liters
Ballast Water 3,152 US Gal 11,931 liters
Speed / Consumption / Range / RPMs
Maximum 14.4 knots 475 ltr/hr 15.41 l/nm 1500 RPM
Cruising 13 knots 285.25 ltr/hr 9.77 l/nm 1250 RPM
Economical 11.5 knots 221.25 ltr/hr 8.26 l/nm 1080 RPM
* Smoothly cruises at 13 knots, and a has a range of 7,000 nm at 11 knots
Engine Type- Twin Caterpillar 3512 B Diesel Engines @ 1850HP each
Engine Hours Port: 3,609 hours SMOH
Engine Hours Starboard: 3,607 hours SMOH
Gear Boxes for Main Engines- (2) ZF Marine W7540
Ratio 3.90 1A
Drive: (2) Detra 5- Blade fixed single pitch propellers
Model ABS GE 268837
GENERATOR & ELECTRICITY
Output- 380V/220 3 Phase/50 Hz
Generators- (2) 185 kW Northern Lights M6125 T RPM 1500
Hours: 1,309 hours SMOH / 3,607 hours SMOH
(1) 26 kW Northern Lights M984 Emergency Generator
Hours: 94 hours
1 Main Generator Fuel Consumption - 23 liters/hr
Shore Power Volts: 380/220 VAC Pahe 3 50Hz
Incoming Volts: 180/520 VAC
Incoming Hertz: 47/63
Output Volts: 220/380 VAC
Output Amps: 110 e/o
Output Hertz: 50
Shore Power- (2) Asea power converter model AC75-3
KVA 75 e/o
Main Engine Starting: 27V / starter motor
Generator Starting: 27V / starter motor
General Service: 27V
Manufacturer- (2) Bitzer units
Interior Fresh Air System BTU- 654,335
Number of Air Handling Units- AHU 5/ FC 28
(2) H.E.M. Series 40
(4) NAIAD Dynamics Zero Speed Model 525/3575
(1) Samos VT140 177hp (132 kW)
ALFA Laval MAB 103B-248811450901
BILGE WATER FILTRATION
DV2 500 VC-Oilmaster
Hamann HL-Cont (1m cube per hr)
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
H.E.M. SCL SP-55
B.C.S. Srl CL 1550
BACKUP EMERGENCY STEERING
HELM CONTROL STATIONS
(4) located on the Bridge, Port Wing Station, Starboard Wing Station, and Garage area (starboard side)
*Miscellaneous: Starboard wind station, and garage area (starboard side)
Satcom Sailor 6018 Sat-com
SSB Sailor HC 4500 Kx- T7536
VHF Fixed (2) Sailor 6222 VHF DSC
VHF Handheld (2) iCom GMDSS
Ships Computer Apple mini/ (2) Macbook pro
Printer HP Envy 5544
Internal Ships Communication System UHF radios Motorola
Radar (2) Northropp Grumman X Band range 96nm
Autopilot C-Path navipilot
Gyrocompass Sperry Navigat-XMK1
Compass C-plath (M)
Depth Sounders A/T
GPS (2) Furuno GP-170
Plotter Software Navi-Sailor 3000
NavTex Furuno FA+170
Weather Fax Furuno Navtex NX-700
Wind Indicator AT anemometer
TV's 11 Sony,Samsung, Thompson, LG
Stero's 10 Denon
CD player's 10 Sony BDP-51500
I-pod stations 12 (7) Lenovo (5) IPad (Crew Guest areas)
Central Ships Audio Sonos + RTI Central Ships Video Plex
Anchor Windlass System
(2) Danforth pool-N
9 shackles port
5 shackles stbd
(2) electric motor located on deck aft port side
Main Tender Davit
Additional Tender Davit
(1) Electric-Hydraulic Motomar stern boarding gangway
CCTV System Exacqvision
Door Alarms Key Entry
Ships Safes (7)
Fire Fighting Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors (87) all throughout the yacht
Fixed CO2 Fire System (1) in the Galley/ CO2 tank
High Fog System (1) Ultra Fog Sprinkler with 114 head total
Portable CO2 (1) 18 kg in engine room
Fire Extinguishers (28) regular (4) foam (6) CO2
Life Rafts (4) Elliot 16 Pax SOLAS A
Life Rings (8) (2) light (2) smoke light (2) line (2) plain
EPIRBS (2) ACR RBL-36
Flares (28) Ikaros handheld/parachute/smoke
Medical Supplies Full medical supplies onboard
Main Galley Equipment
Oven Rational- Steam
Microwave Miele 900W
Refrigeration (2) Tall gram (1) Walk in
Freezer (2) Tall gram (1) Walk in
Icemakers (1) Electrolux
Diswasher (1) Hobart
(1) 15L Zanussi Fryer
(1) electrolux flat grill
(1) paco jet ice maker
(4) grill pans
(1) pasta maker
(2) Dumbwaiters on Main Deck and Sundeck
White Wine eurocave compact cooler
Red wine eurocave compact cooler
Main Laundry Washers (3) Miele
Main Laundry Dryers (3) Miele
Luxury motor yacht LADY MICHELLE has three spacious aft decks which offer a host of opportunities for alfresco living with open seating, lounging and dining areas located on the decks.
While the yacht’s vast sundeck with its Spa Pool and comfortable sun-lounging areas provides the ultimate space for relaxation, the enclosed gymnasium on the sun deck will provide all the latest high-tech gear for workouts with a view.
The sun deck has an enclosed, air conditioned gym. There’s an enormous round spa pool that can be heated and cooled with bunny pads forward.
The sublime, classic interiors are by Stefano Natucci, who has imbued every space with Italian elegance. The exquisite soft furnishings and art work complement the exquisite timber panelling inlaid with mirrors throughout.
LADY MICHELLE is equipped with the finest quality tableware and crystal, making every occasion an experience for all the senses.
The main saloon features a welcoming lounge area and bar, with separate formal dining space adorned with a fascinating original painting of the coastline and lighthouse.
Guests will enjoy the latest AV systems, satellite television and Plex media server with over 1,500 movies and music albums, as well as European Sky TV/ USA Direct TV/Caribbean Direct TV and Philips TVs with Sony surround sound throughout the vessel.
In the skylounge, there’s another option for entertaining and socializing, with lounge, bar and games area, all with large windows to take in the passing panoramas.
Reaching the sky lounge, this area is used as the family television area. With two long couches to port in white plus four bucket chairs to starboard around an ottoman, it’s a comfortable place to relax in the evening.
A Scrabble table with upholstered chairs is to starboard. The room has light brown mahogany paneling and white ceiling indentation with indirect lighting.
The skylounge opens onto an enormous upper aft deck with long varnished dining table seating twelve. Two L-shaped settees are in blue.
LADY MICHELLE provides luxurious accommodation for up to 13 guests in 6 main cabins as follows: Four double cabins, two twin cabins, and one pullman bed as required.
Below are two twins and two Queens, all with iPad and Plex television, offering Satellite TV.
Large twins have shiny wood interior, bathrooms with showers. The two queens have large dressing area and tubs with jets, Lalique sconse lighting, and TV concealed in cabinets.
Foyer with central stairway, connecting the cabins to the main deck offered a sense of arrival.
The master is located on the main deck with observation lounge up six steps from the cabin itself. The lounge faces windows overlooking the bow.
The King bed in the cabin faces television in a central cabinet and the stairs leading to the observation lounge and has white marble columns with braided rope paneling.
His and her bathrooms have jet tubs and glass showers. The entrance to the room from the guest entrance leads first into a private office.
The VIP queen on the bridge deck has bathroom with shower and views. It forms a suite with the skylounge and upper aft deck.
Décor in the accommodation is just as palatial as the social areas, with all new bed linen, beautiful joinery, high ceilings and ample space for storage.
5.8m Novurania Volvo Penta D3-220A-G
Inflatable Narwhal MOB
Waverunners (2) Yamaha VC1800R
Motor scooters (1) Aqua Nami 2012 Jetsurf
Seabob (2) F55
Water Ski's (3) pairs
Diving Gear (12) sets including BA
Dive Compressor Coltri MCM 13/16
Snorkling Equipment (20) sets
Fishing Gear (15) rods plus equipment
(3) Inflatable Tows
(3) Electric Scooters
Endurance E500 Elliptical machine
Jacuzzi Dip Pool
Walk around over-sized 6 person Jacuzzi on top deck
Major interior and exterior refits in 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Special 5 year Lloyd’s survey has been completed (due before May/July 2023)
- Brand new main engines exhaust system and new engine/gearbox mountings
- Full Generator re-build
- 2 extra zero speed stabilizer fins installed for extra stability year 2012 (for a total of 4 Zero Speed Stabilizer Fins)
- $2 million refit in Florida in March 2015 which has brought her up to a very high standard throughout. Recent interior décor upgrades include re-upholstered soft furnishings, new loose furniture, dining table and carpets.
- Full Paintjob 2017. Full hull and superstructure paint including change to blue hull and snow-white topsides
- Full teak deck reconditioning replaced or re-seamed as needed, Top deck renewed, bridge deck + main deck recaulked
- Renewed all window and port light caulking
- Changed all exterior lights to dimmable LEDs
- Replaced all interior soft goods including; furniture, window treatments, carpets and floors, mattresses, sheets, linings, towels
- Replaced all TVs, and installed new 60” drop-down lift in skylounge
- Installed new AV control system
- Complete overhaul of bridge electronics including 5 large, flush-mounted monitors
- Installed new VSAT and HDTV units
- Installed new camera system
- Installed color-changing UW lights
- Installed new chiller plant and fresh air makeup units
- New mosaic tile tub on the sun deck
- New canvas and cushions throughout the yacht
- All new AV and Electronics package
- Recent interior décor upgrades and carpets (Feb 2021)
- A complete review of all technical systems has also taken place along with cosmetic detailing in all technical areas (2020-2021)
- All interior gold fixtures gold dipped and polished (Feb 2021)
- All original windows have been replaced. Last windows were the master cabin windows which were done in BCN in 2020.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.